Introduse My self

Introduse my self Tugas COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS 1 Agustus 30, 2020 Answer the following questions briefly Jawaaban hal-8 1. I know your name from my friend caroline 2. I'd really like to be your E-pal 3. Thomas edison high schol here in miniepolis,Minisota. USA 4. I have two brother and two helf sister and i'm the midle child. My father died e few year ago so my modher runs the hause and the family business my father was a barista. 5. I have hobbies. I like music - mostly classical music and folk music - but i don't play and instrument, i like sports, espcially tennis and basketball 6. I'm into animals very much, my sister and i have tree dogs. 7. I think i'd lik to be become a park reger when i graduate, parhaps work for the national park servis. 8. I'm never been n

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS: PERTEMUAN 5 MATERI CARITA BABAD

PERTEMUAN 6 MATERI SAJAK

Ide dan peluang usaha dan sumber daya yang di butuhkan dalam pengolahan makanan internasional